Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back to Blogging and NAMELESS!

So I am having a very big problem! I am very excited to get my photography business started and in full effect BUT I can not seam to think of a name!!!!! This was my original that I decided when I started school " Young at Heart Photography" hence the "Young" Is going to be my last name because I am getting married in t-minus 3 months =) Anyone have any suggestions ?? My full name is Sheldean Lawrence I do not have a middle name and my married name will be Sheldean Young, My middle name was SUPPOSE to be Marie and still plan on adding it in when I have to change my last name only because every girl in my family has Marie and It would be nice to not be left out =)
So here are a few options( remember I am planning on specializing in families and babies =)))))

- Young at Heart Photography
- Sheldean Lawrence Photography
- Sheldean Marie Photography
-Marie Lawrence Photography
- Marie Young Photography
- Sheldean Young Photography
- Forever Young Photography
- Photography by Sheldean
-Sheldean Marie Young Photography
ahhhhhhh

HELP HELP HELP

- Nameless!

Oh and i need help on picking a color !

5 comments:

  1. Marie, what a great middle name!! I vote S Marie Photography. haha But I do really like Young at Heart Photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that would be cute but I think it better suited a marie photography ;) lol I think im liking forever young??? kinda short i dunno haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "Forever Young Photography" it's catchy and as you capture moments in time those photos/memories remain FOREVER! Young, being your soon to be last name gives it your personal stamp,and who can't relate or will forget "Forever Young"? We all strive to remain "Forever Young" see what I'm getting at lol! I think it's a great name for your business! Love you cuz Christa (on Ericas google account)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One last thing about colour...colour is pure energy and each color of the rainbow has a different frequency & power which reach you through light rays. Red-Vitality,Courage-Self Confidence...Orange-Happiness, Resourcefulness, Confidence...Yellow- Wisdom, Clarity, Self Esteem...Green-Balance, Love, Self Control...Blue- Knowledge, Health, Communication...Indigo- Intuition, Meditation, Understanding...Purple- Beauty, Creativity, Inspiration...Turquoise- Communiction, Confidence, Oratory...Pink- Love, Consideration, Kindness. Just some neat info! Christa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe thanks Christa =) I think i'm liking the sounds of purple !!!

    ReplyDelete