Friday, October 9, 2009

The beauty of my home!!!

So This Shoot was also very challenging for me again because my house is not all that interesting, but I guess that was another part of the challenge. One I had found subjects that had matched the design elements I had a lot of fun trying to capture what each element described. I also had the challenge of photographing indoor with no flash which was also very hard! slow shutter speeds equal blurry pictures YIKES!!! so I attempted to use my tripod on some shots which was hard because there was just some angles my tripod wouldn't let me do! good ol'tripod! other then that I enjoyed this shoot and the challenge of finding the beauty in my house which is not something I normally look for!


2 comments:

  1. I love the lighting on the last photo. I don't know what that thing is, but you did a good job of photographing it! :D

    I like the shot of teddy bear for it's cuteness factor. Is it wearing a little teddy bear bathrobe???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It was actually just beside my lamp so it gave it some really great shadows and depth!

    ReplyDelete