Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More School!!! Love it!


So here I am on a Wednesday night just finishing up some assignments for the rest of the week and thought I would leave a blog post since I haven't been on here much. As most of you know my life has been a little crazy and wakey lately but I'm ready to start focusing on school since I no longer have a job YAY lol i know I'm way to excited to be not working! School has been amazing I love everyone here and I love coming to class! I'm learning so much and this experience has been really changing my life. I got off to a rocky start but I have definitely found my groove! And thanks to all the people in my class for the support and encouragement it has been much needed and has kept me going!!!
Here is a few pictures from my photo shoot with my good friend Tamara for my DT class assignment!!!!

More soon
Sheldean

No comments:

Post a Comment